- Our privacy principles
- Who we are
- What information we collect on our website?
- How do we use your information
- Access to your information and correction
- Our third party data processors
- Links to 3rd party websites
- How to contact us
1. Our privacy principles
- We will never sell or share your data with any third party.
- We will not spam you with emails.
- You have the right to ask us to remove any information we may hold on you.
2. Who are Valley Gate Clinic
Valley Gate Clinic,
3. What information we collect on our website?
We collect the following information about you when you fill out our contact form on the contact page on our website. Your name, email address, telephone number and any other information relevant to your enquiry is sent to us via email.
Like most websites, this site uses Google Analytics (GA) to track user interaction. We use this data to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages and to see their journey through the website.
Although GA records data such as your geographical location, device, internet browser and operating system, none of this information personally identifies you to us. GA also records your computer’s IP address which could be used to personally identify you but Google do not grant us access to this. This site has the “anonymizeIp” option implemented, meaning your full IP address is never written to disk as explained further in Google Analytics documentation. We consider Google to be a third party data processor.
4. How do we use your information?
At Valley Gate Clinic we take your privacy very seriously and that is why we will only ever collect the very basic information. We use this information to contact you regarding your enquiry.
By completing the contact form and requesting information you are giving us the authority to contact you directly via email. We currently do not run any marketing campaigns and will not be sending out any marketing emails.
5. Access to your information and correction
If you provide us with your personal information, you have the following rights:
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us under the Data Protection Act 1998
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that your user information not be used to contact you
- To request that your user information be deleted from our records
- To exercise any of these rights, please email us at email@example.com
We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable time frame and notify you of the action we have taken.
This website is hosted on servers provided by Namesco Limited within a secure UK based data centre. We consider Namesco Limited to be a third party data processor.
All traffic (transferral of files) between this website and your browser is encrypted and delivered over HTTPS. We use SSL Certificates to enhance the security of our website. However, we make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information. It is in our interest to keep our website secure, but we recommend that you use anti-virus software, routine credit checks, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security and privacy threats.
A Cookie is a piece of code that allows the web server to identify and track activity of the web browser. They are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website. We may use both “Session Cookies” and “Persistent Cookies” on this website.
Session Cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent Cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser or visit www.allaboutcookies.org
8. Our third party data processors
We use a number of third parties to process personal data on our behalf. These third parties have been carefully chosen and all of them comply with the GDPR.
9. Links to 3rd party websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
10. How to contact us